The www.eliide.com website are owned and operated by SNNT Infotech System, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Plot No 2981, Sector 13, Bhiwani, Haryana, India – 127021 (the “Company” or “www.eliide.com”).
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of www.eliide.com Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
Use of ELIIDE Platform
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, or other areas of the website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, barter, and advertising, or the buying or selling of products on www.eliide.com Platform.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Www.eliide.com Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Www.eliide.com Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the www.eliide.com Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the www.eliide.com Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
Think Before You Post
There’s no such thing as a “private” forum. If you feel angry or passionate about a product, it’s wise to delay posting until you are calm and clear-headed. Only post questions and comments that you would be comfortable sharing with the general public.
Don’t use ethnic slurs, personal insults, obscenity, or engage in any conduct that would not be acceptable in www.eliide.com’s customer Community. You are more likely to achieve your goals if you are constructive and respectful while discussing a bad experience or disagreeing with a concept or person.
Don’t Use the Eliide Logo or Make Endorsements
Do not use Eliide’s name to promote or endorse any product, cause, or political party or candidate. We reserve the right to reject or delete any content/post for any reason. Phone numbers or links to any external websites, etc. that are not relevant to the topic and are used purely for promotional purposes will be removed.
Terms Of Sale
The Terms of Sale is legally binding on the Seller and Buyer, where the Seller has made offer to sell digital products/services by listing the same on the www.eliide.com Platform and Buyer has accepted such offer by agreeing to buy the product or use the service, in current or future date. These Terms of Sale will be effective and binding on the Buyer upon Seller’s advertising, exhibiting or publishing the product/services on the www.eliide.com Platform. These terms will be binding on the Buyer on his consent to buy the product / services.
The terms may contain certain disclaimers which will be binding on both the Buyers and the Sellers.
The consent, by acceptance or use, will be considered as binding on the user (Buyer or Seller) and will be unconditional, subject to the provision of the Act.
- “Buyer/Customer/User” is any user (whether registered or not), who purchases the products of the Seller (as defined in the policy below), through the www.eliide.com Platform.
- “List Price” shall mean the price of the product as listed on the Platform by the Seller. Any delivery or cash handling charges levied on the Buyer shall be considered over and above the List Price.
- “The Company” – refers to SNNT Infotech System as us, we, www.eliide.com or the Company, and should be construed accordingly.
- “www.eliide.com” (owned and operated by SNNT Infotech System) – has a website the Buyers can view/avail offerings and enter into binding contracts with the Sellers. For the purposes of all policies, it will include the website.
- “Order” shall mean the order placed by the Buyer to purchase Product(s) from the Seller through www.eliide.com Platform.
- Product(s) shall mean the Product(s), made available by the Seller for sale by the User.
- Seller is any person/legal entity which lists/exhibits/offers to sell/ advertises /market, their products on the www.eliide.com Platform.
- Selling Price shall mean List price less any discount (if any) offered by the Seller and which is the final price of the Product/Service paid by the Buyers.
- Transaction shall mean a bipartite transaction for the sale by the Seller and Buyer for purchase of Products and/or Services through the www.eliide.com Platform.
2 Offer and acceptance of product/services
The agreement is between the Buyer and the Seller as defined in the Terms of Sale and will be binding on both. We have the right to cancel any contract, for any reason per the policies of the Company or as required by a law/decree/instruction from a law enforcing authority.
Offer of sale of each product / service might be different and will be governed by the Seller and all the relevant details that are included by the Seller on the www.eliide.com Platform. The Seller is under the obligation to provide any additional terms or conditions which may apply to any particular product or service offered by the Seller on the www.eliide.com Platform.
The Seller represents to the Buyer that:
- He has the right to sell the product or service to the Buyer
- Products/service shall be free of charge or encumbrance in favor of a third party
- Products/service shall meet the description provided on the www.eliide.com Platform and as provided by the Seller
- Buyer shall enjoy quiet possession of the products, where applicable
The Seller is free to decide the price of a Product. Once a learner buys a course at a price it cannot be changed for rest of the course period. www.eliide.com reserves the right to charge for its services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. In case of termination of your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees paid by you. In case, the List Price on the Www.eliide.com is mentioned incorrectly then the Seller or the Company has the option to cancel the order. The transaction price includes all taxes, unless otherwise specified.
5 Governing Law
- The Terms of Sale shall be governed by the law of India without reference to any conflicts of principles. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Haryana.
- The Terms of Sale are solely for the benefit of users, their successors or assignees.
6 Jurisdiction For Product Sales
www.eliide.com makes no representation that the products sold on www.eliide.com are appropriate or available for use outside India.
- The information contained in this site is authentic to the best of our knowledge. However, www.eliide.com shall not be responsible for unintended errors that may have crept into this site. We put efforts to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information on www.eliide.com, but we cannot guarantee that there are no errors. No claims, promises or warranties, express or implied, are made about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on this website. Liability for errors is expressly disclaimed.
- We do not warrant that the Product description or other content anywhere on www.eliide.com Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assume no liability in this regard.
- We do not control, endorse or accept any responsibility of any of the products or services listed on the www.eliide.com Platform. The Company shall not be held responsible for breach of any rights/obligation related to any contracts between Buyer and Seller, and/or infringement of any rights/IPR’s/copyrights of any of the products or services listed on the www.eliide.com Platform.
- Each product/service may be subject to additional conditions by the Buyer, over which we have no control. Buyer understands his/her responsibilities and is entering into a contract, only after understanding all the related risks. We undertake no responsibility for any actions of either the Buyer or Seller, in relation to any anything related to a contract entered through the Www.eliide.com Platform.
In no event shall SNNT Infotech System be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any
- content, including any mistakes or inaccuracies therein,
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of our website,
- any unauthorized use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website,
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content on or via the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not SNNT Infotech System. is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that SNNT Infotech System. shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SNNT Infotech System. and its owner(s) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of the website;
- your violation of these Terms & Conditions;
- your violation of the terms which apply to your User Submission;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the website.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
SNNT Infotech System is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on the Site, you may contact us at email@example.com or write at the following address:
SNNT Infotech System
Plot No 2981, Sector 13,Bhiwani, Haryana
India – 127021
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
To send periodic sms, we may use your mobile number registered with us to send user information and updates pertaining to your transactions. It may also be used to respond to your queries, questions and/or other updates. By agreeing to these terms, you will receive sms that may include company news, alerts, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to opt out from receiving sms, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org